Sunday, October 29, 2006
Plain and Simple

Okay, I'll just put it plain and simple for this entry. (I don't want it frilly. Haha.)

It all came down to just this. I guess that's it. It must have been the ensalada. Haha. I hate dinners.

Wait, there's a new storm on the way? Oh no! Please no! Huhu!

This rain is just too annoying, too annoying. Just like people with a lot of fucking BS.

I just don't like it when people start to go pretending again, either that or this is the only time that I'm founding out who that person is. Oh well, who am I to argue or judge? We're not that close anyway. So I'll just let that happen, but why people do that, is beyond me.

I have a few theories, maybe its because they think people will accept them even more when they let these people see how 'cool' they're acting or how 'classy' they can get. I don't know, but acceptance is nothing but a social by-line. It's just unconsciously implied. No matter how hard you say you hate conformity, somehow and somewhere inside you you're thinking of where to get that new shirt your cool classmate is wearing and how to get that funky new 'Paris Hilton -ish' accent that the anorexic girl in your class is spitting around. It's just a matter of knowing who you are, not who they want you to be.

YOu can't go around deceiving people about these things, when it comes to crunch time, they'll know you're just pretending and for them to see that is just destructive to you altogether. Period.

I don't understand why people need to keep up with social standards as to keep themselves happy. They want to lose weight just to be liked by that girl who every one loves. They want to start being loud just because loud is the only thing noticeable. They want to act like Paris Hilton because she's the biggest thing. Suddenly the world revolved on NOT being yourself, and NOT being yourself Is being yourself. Confusing, I know, but that's how I see it.

I'm not saying I'm not guilty of trying to be the hottest thing, I have to admit I fell into that pit, but some people go all out. I don't know. This sucks.

Well, regarding my first statement. All I said had nothing to do with it. Haha.

Out of the loop.

That's it.

Ciao

Kim zzz...11:49 PM

slip into the night...

He Says, She Says


Prolifics
Lights will guide me home... I'm alright... I'll fix you...

XXX's
Stories Lady Mac
Mistress Steph
Tricco's Soul
The Duchess Syfu
Princess Trisha
Inez's Cosmics
Tortuga's Gise

Thank You
IAMTHEillusioNATION
Mona lisa is the property of the lourve.
Da vinci Code belongs to danbrown
This is meant to be an artistic statement, and not a personal attack on anyone.